Knowledge, experience and leading energy storage technology
Vector is New Zealand's largest energy infrastructure company, with over 600,000 customers nationwide. Vector has over 400 residential battery and solar systems owned and installed by us and deployed across our network, smart meters supplied to over 1,126,258 homes across New Zealand and Australia and a strong record of health, safety and environmental leadership.
Technology is our energy future; Vector is leading the integration of energy storage solutions with the Tesla Powerpack across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Vector continues to deploy new technology on to our network; to date Vector has received the largest shipment of Tesla Powerpacks and Powerwalls in the Southern Hemisphere.
Vector owns a portfolio of businesses managed by a team with shared values and aspirations:
- New Zealand's largest distributor of electricity and gas
- Vector's gas brand, OnGas, promotes both piped and bottled gas supply to customers throughout New Zealand. Through our LPG businesses, we handle over 200,000 tonnes of LPG annually
- Data communication provider across New Zealand with fully owned fibre network in Auckland and Wellington
- Meters and metering services to over 1,126,258 homes and businesses across New Zealand and Australia
- Residential and commercial solar solutions
- Energy storage solutions
- Electric Vehicle charging stations across Auckland
Vector Energy will partner with your business to design a solution that will help create a new energy future. We have the knowledge, experience and technology to provide a turn-key renewable energy solution or Build Own and Operate the solution for you. Our capabilities lie in project development, project delivery and services and life-cycle support. View our Capability Statement.
Creating a New Energy Future